Plebania Trasporti S.R.L.
This Website collects some Personal Data about you.
Registered office: Via Monte San Michele 32 – 21049 Tradate (VA) – Italy
Operating headquarters: Via Resegone – 22070 Locate Varesino (CO) – Italy
Tel.: +39 (0)331 831 303
Certified email (PEC): firstname.lastname@example.org
Varese Companies Register no.: VA/1902938H
Varese Law Court Register no.: VA/247495
VAT no. and tax code: 02326460124
This Website may be updated without notice.
Data Controller’s email: email@example.com
Type of Data collected
The Personal Data that we collect ourselves or via third parties includes: Cookies, Usage Data, your name, business name, email, telephone number, street address and town.
The Personal Data is freely given by you or (for Usage Data) gathered automatically as you use this Website.
Unless otherwise stated, all the Personal Data that this Website asks for is mandatory. If you do not provide it, then this Website may be unable to provide you the Service. You are free not to give Data that this Website describes as optional, although that may affect the availability of the Service or its operation.
If you are not sure which Data is mandatory, please contact the Data Controller.
You are responsible for the Personal Data of any third parties that is obtained, published or shared via this Website. You confirm that you have the right to provide or disclose that Data, and you indemnify the Data Controller from any liability towards third parties.
How and where we process your Personal Data
How we process your Data
The Data Controller takes all appropriate security measures to prevent the unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction of your Personal Data.
Your Data is processed via telematic and/or electronic means using approaches and methods strictly related to the stated purposes. Besides the Data Controller, other parties with access to your Data may include those running this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal and system-administration staff) and external organisations (e.g. third-party technical-service providers, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies and marketing agencies). The Data Controller may appoint those parties as Data Supervisors, if necessary. For an up-to-date list of Data Supervisors, please contact the Data Controller at any time.
Lawful basis for processing your Data
The Data Controller processes your Personal Data in any of the following circumstances:
- • if you consented for one or more specific purposes. NB in some legal systems, the Data Controller may be entitled to process Personal Data without your consent or without fulfilling any of the other legal bases below, unless and until you opt out of having your Data processed in that way. This does not apply, however, if the Personal Data is processed under European personal data protection law;
- if the Data needs to be processed to fulfil a contract with you and/or to take any pre-contractual steps;
- if the Data needs to be processed to fulfil a legal obligation on the Data Controller;
- if the Data needs to be processed for a matter of public interest or to exercise public powers held by the Data Controller;
- if the Data needs to be processed to pursue the Data Controller’s or a third party’s legitimate interest.
You can ask the Data Controller to explain the exact legal basis for each type of processing at any time. In particular, you can ask if the processing is required by law or under a contract or whether it is necessary in order to enter into a contract.
Your Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating headquarters and wherever the Data Processors are based. Contact the Data Controller for more information.
Your Data may be sent to another country (away from the one you are in). For more information on where your Data is processed, please see the “Details on how your Personal Data is processed
You are entitled to information on the lawful basis for sending your Data outside the European Union or to an international organisation that is established under public international law or that has two or more member states (e.g. the United Nations). You are entitled to information about the security measures that the Data Controller takes to protect your Data.
You may check if your Data is being sent abroad as above by checking the “Details on how your Personal Data is processed” section below or asking the Data Controller (see contact details above).
How long we keep your Data
We keep and process your Data for as long as it takes to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it.
- Personal Data collected to fulfil a contract between you and the Data Controller will be kept until that contract is completely fulfilled.
- Personal Data collected in relation to the Data Controller’s legitimate interests will be kept until those interests have been fulfilled. For more information about their legitimate interests, please contact the Data Controller or see the relevant sections below.
When your Data is processed based on your consent, the Data Controller may keep it for longer, until you withdraw consent. The Data Controller may be obliged to keep Data for longer by law or by order of an official authority.
Data will be deleted when no longer required. You will not then be able to access, amend or delete it or obtain a portable extract of it.
Why we process your Data
We collect your Data for statistical purposes and to enable the Data Controller to contact you, to provide Services and to display content from external platforms.
For more information on why your Personal Data is processed and the Data collected for each purpose, please see the relevant sections below.
Details on how your Personal Data is processed
We collect your Data for the following purposes and using the following Services:
- For statistical purposes
- • To display content from external platforms
You can exercise certain rights regarding the Data processed by the Data Controller.
- Withdraw consent at any time. You can revoke the consent you gave for your Data to be processed.
- Object to your Data being processed. You can object to data processing where the lawful basis is something other than your consent. See below for details.
- Access your Data. You are entitled to information from the Data Controller on which Data is being processed and on various aspects of this processing; you are entitled to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- Check your Data and ask for corrections. You may check that your Data is accurate and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Place limits on the processing of your Data. You may place limits on how your Data is processed under certain conditions. The Data Controller will not then process the Data for any other purpose other than to store it.
- Have your Data deleted or removed. You may ask the Data Controller to delete your Data under certain circumstances.
- Receive a full extract of your Data or have it transferred to another data controller. You are entitled to receive an extract of your Data in a commonly used structured format that can be read by an automatic device; where technically feasible, you may have the Data freely transferred to another data controller. This applies when the Data is processed using automated tools based on your consent or a contract to which you are a party or related contractual measures.
- Make a complaint. You may complain to the supervisory authority for personal data protection, and you may take legal action.
Your right to object
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, to pursue the Data Controller’s legitimate interest, or in their exercise of their public powers, you are entitled to object to your Data being processed, depending on your specific situation.
Note that you may object to having your Data processed for direct-marketing purposes without having to say why. To find out if the Data Controller processes your Data for direct-marketing purposes, please see the relevant sections below.
How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights by contacting the Data Controller free of charge using the contact details above. They will do what you ask as soon as possible and in any event within a month.
This Website uses only technical Cookies. Personal Data is collected only where strictly necessary in order for you to access the Website content.
More information on data processing
The Data Controller may use your Personal Data during or in preparation for any legal proceedings to defend itself if you abuse this Website or the related Services.
You confirm that you are aware that the authorities may require the Data Controller to disclose your Data.
Specific information notices
System logs and maintenance
To keep it running and properly maintained, this Website and any third-party services it uses may keep system logs. These are files that record interactions and may contain Personal Data such as your IP address.
Other information not in this Policy
For more information about how your Data is processed, please ask the Data Controller at any time using the contact details provided.
“Do Not Track” requests
This Website does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services support them, please see the respective privacy policies for those services.
If the changes affect processing that is lawfully based on your consent, then the Data Controller will seek your consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal Data is any piece of information that directly or indirectly identifies a physical person or makes them identifiable, on its own or with some other information (e.g. a personal identification number).
This is information collected automatically through this Website (including from third-party applications integrated into it), e.g.: IP addresses or domain names of the computers you use to access this Website, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the request time, how the request was sent to the server, the size of the file received in response, the server response status code (success, error, etc.), your country of origin, information about your browser and operating system and computing environment, various time parameters about your Website visit (e.g. how long you spent on each page) and details on the sequence of actions taken and pages visited.
The user, the person using this Website. Unless otherwise stated, this is the same as the Interested Party.
The physical person whom the Personal Data is about.
The natural/legal person, public authority, service or other body that, on its own or with others, determines how and for what purposes Data is processed and the tools used. It is also responsible for the security measures regarding the operation and use of this Website. Unless otherwise stated, the Data Controller is the owner of this Website.
The hardware/software platform via which your Data is collected and processed.
The service provided by this Website, as set out in the terms and conditions (if present) on this Website.
European Union (EU)
A small piece of data kept on your device.
Last updated: 10 December 2019